You care about the wellbeing of kids. You believe in the power of education. You are looking for ways to make an impact on the health of our communities and the sustainability of our natural environment.
Children. Education. Sustainability.
FIELD Edventures works on all these pressing issues by connecting with educators to explore the outdoors, foster inquiry, and engage students through discovery. Help us engage the rock-skipping, frog-catching spirit that lives in each of us.
Here are 5 ways you can help:
FIELD Edventures, Inc. is a nonprofit organization funded through donations and sponsorships, public and private grants, and program revenue and recognized as a 501(c)(3) by the IRS. Donations may be tax deductible. Learn more about FIELD Edventures.
Love what we do?
Sponsor our mission and ensure the long-term viability of all of FIELD Edventures programs. Every program and event relies on human resources, program management, communication efforts, fund development, and marketing to succeed. When you sponsor our mission, you will provide for the stability, improvement, and expansion of current efforts and the exploration of new program areas as FIELD Edventures works to realize its vision.
Excited about connecting children with their natural and human communities?
Support our services that work directly with students, enriching their education with high quality content and opportunities to connect and share their learnings with peers. Programs include Edventures in Learning series, EEK! Environmental Education for Kids, and Youth Summit.
Committed to supporting educators and their professional growth and learning?
Support our programing that works directly with educators to support their capacity, comfort, and confidence integrating and implementing place-based outdoor learning. Services include online networking, instructional coaching, institutes and workshops, and technical assistance.
Why become a sponsor?
Businesses, organizations, and foundations like yours choose to become a FIELD Edventures sponsor for many reasons, including, to:
- Make an investment in the wellbeing of children and the health and sustainability of Wisconsin communities by supporting place-based, outdoor inquiry.
- Support Wisconsin teachers and grow their collective capacity to integrate place-based, outdoor inquiry by supporting high-quality professional development.
- Provide for the teaching of Wisconsin’s Standards for Environmental Literacy and Sustainability by supporting our collaborative work with educators integrating place-based environmental education into regular school curricula.
- Get recognized for supporting FIELD Edventures and expanding their reach with an audience that is important to them.
- Show the organization’s commitment to Wisconsin’s students and environmental education
- Provide for equitable access to high-quality, locally relevant information about Wisconsin’s ecology and natural resources.
- Reduce their tax burden; contributions may be tax-deductible.
Thanks to the following friends, partners, and sponsors for their support:
Horicon Marsh Sportsmen's Club
Izaak Walton League of America - Southern Brown Conservation Club
Rio Conservation Club
Barry and Paula Erath
Michael and Becky Chalifoux
Robin Rebholz Kvalo
Marcy Shure Huffaker
Linda Bauer Leonhart
Charles J. Newling
Jón Atli Árnason
Buck Lake Sportsmans Club
Hmong American Sportsmen Club
Maddie Wills Liedtke
Donald Arthur Ford
PayPal Giving Fund